Buckley, WA 98321 Teaching Area:
- Music Theory
Teaching Ages: Not Accepting Students at this Time.
- Beginning to Early Advanced
- Students of all ages
- Church Worship Music
- Chord Charts
- Lessons Scheduled with teacher.
Student Event Opportunities:
- WSMTA – Music Artistry Program and Play-Offs
- CWU Sonata/Sonatina Festival
- Fall and Spring Recitals
- Duet partnerships (with a culminating Duet Recital)
- Christmas Music sharing at Assisted Living Communities
- Annual Summer Piano Camp
- NFMC – Gold Cup Festival
- National Guild Auditions (American College of Musicians)
- Music Teachers National Association (MTNA)
- Washington State Music Teachers Association (WSMTA)
- Puyallup Valley Chapter of WSMTA (PVC)
- National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC)
- Washington State Federation of Music Clubs (WSFMC)
- American College of Musicians – National Guild Auditions
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, Central Washington University
- Master of Science in Education, Walden University
I began studying the piano at age 5 and developed a deep love for music–especially the piano. I love music, the piano, learning, and children so what better profession to be in than teaching piano? I have taught private and group piano since age 16 and have had a successful music studio for 28+ years.
I accompany choirs in our local area as well as individual vocalists and instrumentalists.