Studio Location: TBD – Mobile Lessons – Based out of Tacoma, WA. (Will travel to Auburn, Bonney Lake, Covington, Puyallup and Sumner to teach)
- Voice – Choral Training
- Music Theory
Teaching Ages: Now Accepting Students
- Elementary thru High School
- Homeschool, Public and Private School students
- Church Worship Music
- Monday thru Friday – 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
- All lesson dates/times are scheduled with teacher
Student Event Opportunities:
- PVC – Anything Goes Recitals
- PVC – Winter Festival – February
- WSMTA – Music Artistry Program – March
- Christmas and/or Spring Recitals
- Church Worship Teams
- Music Teachers National Association (MTNA)
- Washington State Music Teachers Association (WSMTA)
- Puyallup Valley Chapter of WSMTA (PVC)
- Associate’s of Arts Degree – Music Pierce College, Puyallup, WA.
Hi Friends! My name is Queency Robinson and I am a believer in the Lord Most High. I offer Piano lessons and Choral training within the Sumner, Auburn, Bonney Lake, Covington, Puyallup and Sumner areas. I began studying Piano and Music Theory before I entered grade school and it has been in my DNA ever since. I’ve studied with several Music Teachers, Honor Groups, and Professors of Music throughout various states during my studies, training, and career. I actually participated and graduated from our very own Puyallup Valley Chapter of WSMTA.
Since I was 17 years old, I’ve had a call on my heart to come alongside the next generation of musicians. I currently serve in various ministries at my home church, Calvary Community Church, and I especially enjoy leading worship in all of our student ministries: Middle and High School, along with Young Adults. And through this, I am able to give my students opportunities to serve on the worship team, helping to expand their musical talents. Being involved at church has helped me grow and extend my roots of community and invest into the lives of such brilliant young people. I am thrilled to continue to flourish within the PVC community as well! I look forward to bringing the joy of music to your family!