Studio Location: Puyallup, WA 98374
Teaching Area: Piano, Clavinova, Music Theory
- Preschool age (4-6) – “Music for Little Mozart’s” – A fun learning approach to piano, music, and movement for early childhood music training and brain development.
- Elementary Children and Teens: Lessons are designed for busy students who enjoy music, but have limited time to practice.
- Home Schooled, Public, and Private School Students
- Adults: Enjoyable and comprehensive lessons designed around the busy lifestyle of adults, featuring Classic, Pop, Broadway tunes and more.
- Classical, Pop, Gospel, Jazz, Improvisation, Recreational, and Music Theory.
- Monday through Thursday – Scheduled lesson times
- Studio hours: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Student Event Opportunities:
- Puyallup Valley Winter Festival
- WSMTA Adjudications
- Christmas and Spring Performance Classes
- Spring Recital
- Group Theory Classes
- Music Teachers National Association
- Washington State Music Teachers Association
- Puyallup Valley Music Chapter
- Bachelor of Music Degree in Piano Pedagogy Oklahoma Baptist University
I began playing the piano when I was five and have never stopped! We won’t talk about the brief tantrum I threw when I was thirteen. Thank goodness my parents were musicians themselves and didn’t let me quit! I have always enjoyed playing for church, orchestra, BSF, choirs, playing and directing hand bells. I had the honor of being one of the concert pianists for many years at Life Center’s “Eight Grands Piano Concert.” It was a lot of work, yet great fun! I started teaching piano while still in college, as part of my degree. I enjoyed teaching at Life Christian Academy and in the Cascade Christian Schools over the past 20 years. I currently teach in my home studio on a Yamaha Grand and Yamaha Clavinova. I count it a great privilege to share the joy of music with students of all ages.